Day 12: Back to Work

Sorry for the late update, was busy figuring out the traffic light program. Nothing much to report anyway. Went out for fieldwork in after lunch and that was it. Now the full story.

In the morning I continued trying the traffic light program. Worked on two traffic light system. Only have one issue before I can proceed to the third and the last traffic light. But this one issue really gets my head spinning. Tried a lot of method but when implemented, the whole sequence is disrupted because most of the variables or switches are dependent on each other. When I change this, that switch will not function and so on. Or is it that my approach to the problem is wrong because PLC programming is not my cup of tea? PIC18 and C programming is quite straight forward. You really have to consider more than three things at once in PLC programming.

After lunch Mr. James brought me and my collie to install the INVT inverter in a plastic manufacturing factory at Semenyih. Went pass UNITEN on the way to the factory. Oh, the memories! Ok back to the story. Me and my collie installed and programmed the inverter to meet the customer's specifications and requirements. That was a breeze. Learned new things about a few functions of the inverter and its done. The factory technician seem to be satisfied with our work. Job well done. 

Then we went to factories around Semenyih to collect some faulty items from the customer and that was it. Sorry no pictures for today. Getting lazy to snap pictures lately.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers