Day 7: Just Another Day in the Office


Yup..just another day in the office. Nothing much to report today. I was only revisiting yesterday's problems (counter, inverter stuff like that). Me and my collie went for a short visit in a screw and bolt (if I remember correctly) manufacturing factory in Puchong. Went back at 6.00pm and arrived home an hour later.
Today's traffic is unusually busier than the usual days. I don't know why. I came out only 10 minutes earlier than I usually do but the traffic is unlike any other days especially on the Federal Highway. Lucky me I'm not using that highway to get to Puchong. Its not raining though. Speaking about raining, I wonder why people say "asal hujan je KL mesti jam teruk" (KL roads are always jam-packed when it rains)? Theoretically when it rains people tend to stay indoors but the statement suggests otherwise. Trivial statement but its true! 



I heard from the radio that traffic summonses will INCREASE from RM300 to a whopping RM1000!!! Hope its not true..then what's the point of having 120km/h+ in the speedometer?? For decoration or just to show that your car can go that fast??

Enough with the rants. This is a diary not a heated debate! Anyway, during lunch there's this cat that slept beside me. The cat doesn't seem to be bothered with the noisy lunch hour atmosphere in the restaurant. It just kept sleeping. The cat is so cute! I want to hug and pamper it but people will think I'm crazy so I just took a photo of that cat.



All this while I don't feel very helpful to Mr. James because I don't know a lot of things about automation products. Most of the technical part is done by my collie and the technician. At 5pm just now a customer called in to ask about how to setup the inverter so that it operates like how he wants. After a few minutes analyzing the instruction manual, I found a solution. The best part is, it works! Explained how I did it to Mr. James and he seem to agree. Yay! I did something productive today! Now I can slowly eliminate that "unhelpful" feeling. Need to learn quick though, my collie will be leaving the company in less than a month time!

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers