Let the Learning Process Begin!

Only three days left! A bit jealous though, seeing most of my friends almost completing their first week of internship..Only four days yet so many interesting real-life problems faced, worked on and solved. So many places explored while I'm still here, at home reading hilarious replies on my favorite forum, Lowyat.net. Just can't wait to get that hands-on experience and most importantly, to learn. I wonder what Mr. James has in store for me..

Time flows like water. Too much of it, and you'll "drown" in a pool of entertainment and fantasy. Too "shallow", and there will be no fish to reel. Oops..excuse the metaphors. I get too carried away by my imagination of words sometimes. But hey, that's what engineers need right? IMAGINATION. The bottom line is, time management is crucial. Too much free time and you'll tend to do something not beneficial, like what I did these few days. But not quite, Lowyat.net do have informative news and info. And the news is often faster and less biased than local television news. On the contrary, too little time, and you will not be able to complete your assignments and do anything productive.

Went to UNITEN this afternoon to submit the acceptance letter and borrow some books from the library. The EC Internship Coordinator is on seminar, Dr. Azree went to see "kelip-kelip" or fireflies according to his PA. But I need to get this acceptance letter signed by either of them NOW! Lucky me Dr. Azree's PA is kind enough to pass my letter to him later so I don't have to return to UNITEN again. (Thanks!)The two way trip is done in under three hours.

Play time's over. Time to LEARN. Borrowed some books related to inverters and programmable logic which is related to my field of work internship. Just finished reading some PLC basics from the web. Now I know the basics of programming a PLC.


Now I have to start reading about all the things I need for my internship so that I won't be asking too many questions later. 

Let the Learning Process Begin! Sifu please teach me!









posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers