Day 49: Big Red P Sticker


Thursday's post..getting incredibly lazy to update this blog daily..As planned, went to renew my driving licence and had told Mr. James the day before. Simple task but I had planned my journey in detail. Surveyed the nearest JPJ branch to the office on JPJ website and Google Maps and found one at Section 7, Bangi just a few kilometers away from UNITEN. Gathered as much "intel" as I could like asking what documents do I need, how the process is going to be like and even called up JPJ just to be sure. Also planned what route, which highway to take to get there and even estimated how the traffic is going to be like. Man, I've been watching too many military movies! Everything is very detailed and tactical including back-up plans!

All in all, the task went very smooth. Better than expected. Mission accomplished! Bye bye, Big Red P Sticker! I'm going to miss you! You've witnessed so many of my driving achievements and blunders including my first accident! (I was not at fault, mind you!) Had breakfast at Section 8 at the same restaurant where I used to hang out with my friends just to bring back memories. Finally arrived at the office at 11am.

As soon as I entered the office, I saw my collie wiring up a small and brand-new AC motor. Its kinda cute to me..remember the AC motor I posted on Day 40 of my blog? I imagined that the motor has gave birth to this cute little motor..haha Anyway, here's the picture of the newborn motor:  



It is quite small. The one used to grind ice to make ais kacang or ABC. Our task is to wire up the motor to an inverter and demonstrate the features to a customer. I connected the motor to the control box and tested the feature. Few minutes later the customer arrived and I demonstrated what the switches do and they seem to be quite amused with it.

No fieldwork today. In the afternoon a guy came to discuss some problems with the PLC and the program software. Went back at 6pm today but traffic wasn't as bad as I had expected!

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers