Day 51: Secret Admirer??


The final week is finally here! After enduring ten weeks of challenges and unforgiving traffic, its coming to an end very soon. As predicted morning traffic has increased tremendously and arrival time is delayed by almost twenty minutes! Had breakfast at the same restaurant since Day 1. They know too well what I would order for drinks. My favorite teh tarik is served as soon as I entered the restaurant. I don't even have to tell them. They will know. Nice~

Unfortunately this will be my last week having breakfast there. Its a great place to lepak and get some rest after one hour of driving. The teh tarik is sure a great beverage to refresh my mind!

No fieldwork today. But there's definitely one tomorrow and the day after. In the morning we did some troubleshooting on the PLC software. The laptop is unable to detect the PLC using the Serial to USB cable. But after a while my collie managed to fix it and now we can download and upload the ladder diagram to or from the PLC using the USB port.



Tomorrow we will be tasked to re-install an inverter in a label manufacturing factory in Cheras. The same factory  I went into couple of weeks ago. The motor that is being controlled by the new inverter that I have installed has an overcurrent fault so the factory technician removed the new inverter and replaced it with the older inverter but now they want us to re-install the new inverter and set some overcurrent limit in the inverter.

Mr. James said that we will be going for a fieldwork in Johor Bahru on Wednesday! The factory there is replacing a controller unit that is connected to a Toshiba inverter. Our task is to install that controller unit and wire it to the inverter. The factory staff has provided us with all the technical documents of the controller so in the mean time we were asked to read through the manuals and technical drawings. This controller is not a PLC and I'm not familiar with this product so I really have to read through the manuals thoroughly before the trip. Its going to be a one-day trip. I hope everything will go smoothly that day.

Mr. James went out at about 4pm without us so we have almost nothing to do. Went back at 5.25pm today. While I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green at an intersection, something awkward happened. A teenage girl about 15-18 years of age (I think) inside an SUV beside my car smiled and waved at me! She's definitely looking at me because I saw her eyes looking directly at me! I was like, "what the heck? Do I know you??" I kinda ignored her. I should have at least smiled back!! D'oh!!

Great! Now I have a secret admirer! *blushing* The driver of the SUV sped off as soon as the traffic light was green and I never saw her again. I'm sure that girl was not of someone I know because I'm sure none of my relatives, friends or even my neighbour drives a Rexton. Maybe she was just goofing around and thinks that I'm 17 years old like what other people say about me..

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers