Day 23: We're on the Same Boat!

Twenty-three days, minus the weekends..Wow! I can't believe I've made it this far! Still no broken equipments. Phew~ The inverters and equipments here in the office are worth hundreds of Ringgit if not thousands! Wouldn't want to fork out my hard-earned cash to pay for that!

No fieldwork today so this is going to be a short post. Resumed my endeavor on the Toshiba inverter and learned some of its advanced functions. I noticed that there are some flaws with the Toshiba inverter where some of the functions are not available when compared with other equivalent inverters from different brands. After lunch Mr. James asked me to learn another variant of the Mitsubishi Inverter. A small and very basic inverter the size of a mobile phone back in the 90's. This time the programming is A LOT simpler with only 90 parameters to control or modify. 



After lunch I went to the mosque for Zohor prayer as usual. As I was walking towards my car after the prayer, I saw a TNB van parked beside my car. Then I saw a guy about my age walking towards that van. Judging by the smart-casual-tucked-in wear he's definitely an intern just like me! Hey, we're on the same boat! well, not quite. His boat is bigger than mine since TNB is a much bigger company compared to mine. Oops, too much metaphor..lets get back to the topic.

He saw my UNITEN apartment sticker on my windscreen but he ignored it. As I get closer to my car, we made eye-contact. I was hoping that I or he would recognize each other but no, we didn't even exchanged a smile. I'm not exactly sure but I've never seen him before in UNITEN so he must've been from a different university. What a coincidence! I knew something like this will happen someday! 

I was informed that the visiting lecturer will meet my supervisor any day now but I do not know when she (yes, my visiting lecturer is a female lady) will visit me. Ma'am, if you're reading this, please email Mr. James (my supervisor) few days in advance before you visit him just in case we went out for a fieldwork. (macam biskut chipsmore, kejap-kejap ada kejap-kejap tinggal habuk je..)

Well this post turns out to be quite long..I get too carried away when I'm writing sometimes. No planning, no drafting, I just write as I think and it gets really long when I'm in "the zone". Ok enough. Resting now.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers