Day 16: Come on, Order Something!

Its the day everyone hates. Mondays. The weekend is never enough to rest the body and soul. Was worried that I may not wake up in time for work so I set two alarm clocks to prevent that but ended up waking up on time. Then the same ol' routine is repeated. Sometimes I feel that life's like a big computer program just that you don't know when it will end.

After lunch Mr. James brought us to a color *something* factory in the outskirts of Shah Alam to install an inverter. One of the inverter that controls a machine in the factory is faulty so they purchased a new one from us. Did some wiring stuff and in less than 15 minutes it is done and the machine is powered up and ready to be programmed. Not much programming is needed since the customer only uses the most basic function of the inverter. No external switch, relay or external speed control whatsoever. I can say that this is the shortest and simplest fieldwork I've done so far. 

Once done Mr. James took us to Old Town Kopitiam in Puchong! I was really awkward to order anything because I was afraid that my meal is more expensive than my boss' meal because to me that might me rude or ill-mannered. To avoid that guilt, I just ordered a drink. It took me a while to analyze the menu though. In the end this is what I ordered:



It looks like Iced Lemon Tea, it even taste like one but its not. I can't recall the exact name for this beverage but its not Iced Lemon Tea. Turns out Mr. James did not mind me to order anything on the menu when he said "You sure you don't want to try anything?". Aaarrrggghhhh!! I should have ordered something just now! But it's OK, I was not hungry anyway. Thanks Mr. James!

That is it for today. Nothing much to report. Went back at 5.30pm and arrived home an hour later. I wish that I have a magic carpet that can fly over that horrendous traffic everyday...Hah! Dream on!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers