Day 32: The Quiet Observer


No pictures today so this is going to be brief. How I wish that "No Camera Allowed" sign doesn't exist!! How am I supposed to describe what I saw in the factory with bare words! Its too bad that I can't take photos of myself when I was working and upload them on Facebook. And one more thing, how am I going to prove to the lecturers during the presentation later that I've been into all those factories!!

As mentioned yesterday, we went out to inspect and install a new inverter. I went to two factories today. Around 10.30am we went to a label and sticker manufacturing factory in Cheras. Once there, one of the factory officer guided us to a control box where a faulty inverter is located. Plenty of labels and stickers of famous brands are being made here. Eventually we arrive at a very long conveyor that has many sensors, motors and relays along the way. The old italian inverter appears to be overheating so we want to replace it with a new japanese inverter but first we must make sure that it is compatible. The interior of the factory is fully air-conditioned so the work environment is quite comfortable.

Unfortunately for us, we were unable to figure out the terminal connections of the italian inverter because the manual is not available so we went back couple of hours later but will try to solve the problem some other day.

Then Mr. James took me to Old Times Kopitiam near The Mines for lunch!! I was quite awkward to order anything because none of the meals on the menu is below RM5.00! Even the basic nasi lemak with chicken costs RM7.90! Since I'm here and hungry anyway, I ordered the normal nasi lemak and soft drink. Thanks Mr. James!!

Then we went to a three-story pharmacy in Puchong to inspect a faulty door sensor. Mr. James did all the inspection so just I stood there and watch. I wouldn't know what to do anyway. After the inspection is done we went back to the office. Arrived at the office at 4pm. But there's another job for me. I was asked to install two sets of photo sensors at the same Sungai Besi factory I mentioned last week. I went there ALONE but this time the journey was smooth. No more wrong junctions. 

I was supposed to wait for Mr. Alex to help me with the installation. After just five minutes setting foot on that factory, Mr. James called me to say that Mr. Alex is unable to come so I just delivered the sensors to the person in charge and went back home. 

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Born in Klang during the Year-of-the-Dragon on the month of Scorpio. Currently 171cm tall, quite skinny with the face of a 17 year old. Perfect Melancholy Personality trait. Timid, loner, hardworking, dedicated to a job and full of ideas. Loves to feed stray cats and often nicknamed "kucing" by friends.

Followers